- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup (4 tablespoons; 1/2 stick) butter melted
- 1 cup warm water
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients (water and melted butter).
- Combine and mix until dough forms. Knead into a smooth ball. Cover with plastic for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Separate into 10 to 12 sections, and form a round ball. Cover with plastic for another 10 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll until round and 10 to 12 inches across.
- In a preheated pan over medium heat, cook until bubbles begin to form. Flip and cook for 30 seconds, then flip once more and cook for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
(Source: @saltycocina, TikTok)