- 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional: Chocolate-covered peanut butter cups (broken up into medium-sized pieces) or chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and peanut butter; mix well.
- Fold whipped cream into mixture.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Optional: Top with peanut butter cups or chocolate chips.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
(Derived from: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9174/peanut-butter-pie/. Contributed by Michelle Wallen, my mother-in-law.)