- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, trimmed
- 9 chicken bullion cubes
- 2 cups water
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute. Add water and bullion cubes.
- Heat until cubes dissolve completely.
- Add chicken breasts whole in a single layer.
- Set pressure to high, cook for 35 minutes (after pressurized).
- Drain 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 cups of juices (i.e., save 1/4 to 1/2 cup juices)
- Using a hand-held beater on low setting, shred chicken.
(This chicken is extremely tender and juicy, and the flavor is absolutely amazing. If you’re planning to serve it without sauce, I recommend retaining 1/2 cup of juices. With sauce, 1/4 cup.)