- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise (Duke’s preferred)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Stir all ingredients together with a whisk or fork.
- If time allows, refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours prior to use.
Pretty much every fish taco recipe we’ve found calls for sour cream or yogurt, but we never have these on-hand. If you’d prefer, you can switch out the cream cheese and apple cider vinegar for 1/2 cup sour cream or yogurt, but we really like this recipe as-is. The pickle juice was my wife’s addition. Without it, the sauce was okay. With it, it is amazing.