- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted or softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 2 (3.5 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 or 19 oz) package chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling (Oreo cookies)
- Place Oreos in a food processor; process until desired consistency reached. (Nothing wrong with uniform consistency, but stopping just shy of uniform adds a little more crunchiness.)
- In a bowl, combine butter (or margarine), cream cheese, and sugar. Using a hand or stand mixer, mix on medium speed until uniform.
- Add milk and pudding mix. Mix on medium speed until uniform.
- With a spatula, fold the whipped topping until mostly uniform (a few smallish lumps of whipped topping are normal in mixture).
- Layer approximately 1/3 of processed cookies in bottom of 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Layer approximately 1/2 of pudding mixture over cookies.
- Layer 1/3 of cookies over pudding mixture.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7.
- Chill until ready to serve.
(Source: Niki Guelda)