- 2-1/2 cups crunch peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups oats (old-fashioned or quick)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter, oil, and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
- Add eggs, baking powder, and vanilla; mix well.
- Blend oats and flour into mixture. Fold in chocolate chips. Dough will be crumbly.
- Scoop dough by heaping teaspoonful or 1-1/2 inch cookie scoop into balls, packing it tightly with your hands. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan before removing to a wire rack to cool.
(Recipe appears to be written by “Stacey”, though it is unclear if this is the same Stacey whose mom has got it going on.)