- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese (three 8 oz packages) cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup ReaLemon lemon juice from concentrate
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes. Cool. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well.
- Spread preserves evenly over prepared crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over preserves.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool. Chill thoroughly.
(Source is most likely Borden, given the product placements and the top half of a can shown in the clipping.)