- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz package butterscotch flavored chips
- 1 can (3-1/2 oz) flaked coconut (1-1/3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass dish).
- In 9×13-inch pan, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over margarine; pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients in the order listed; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool (or chill). Cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
(Pretty sure the source is Eagle given the product placement.)