- 1 to 2 pounds pork loin
- Whatever seasonings you’d like (we used Weber Steak & Chop tonight)
- A few tablespoons of cooking oil
- Rub your loin down with oil. Season.
- If you have a remote temperature gauge, I’d really recommend using it. Target temperature is 140 F in the thickest portion of the meat. If not, estimate around 17 minutes per pound and start checking the temperature around five minutes before the timer goes off and adjust as needed.
- Cook at 390 F. Let rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes.