- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, fully ripened and mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into the bread machine. Use the dough setting to mix for 3 to 5 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to push mixture back together if it sticks on the sides.
- Use the bake setting to cook for approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan to rack or cutting board and let cool completely. Store in air-tight container to prevent bread from getting stale.