- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 6 chicken bullion cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Optional: 1/4 to 1/2 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- Add all ingredients to small pot or saucepan.
- Bring to boil; cook uncovered for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
This sounds sooooo Yummy! I’m going to have to make some today. 🙂 I use low sodium chicken broth instead of the bullion cubes due to my need for low sodium. Still tastes very good.
Thank You for sharing Tim!
LikeLiked by 1 person