- 1-1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1-1/2 sticks (12 oz) butter
- 3/4 cup Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place ingredients in food processor; mix until it forms a ball.
- Oil or grease container.
- Spread dough in a thin layer on the bottom of the container by hand (and up the sides if using pie pan).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until it just begins to brown. Set aside to cool.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Mix ingredients together and spread over crust. (Granny’s note: May want a little more for the 9×13-inch dish.)
- 2 packages (4 cups) Instant Chocolate Pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 3 to 4 cups Cool Whip
- Pour or spoon pudding over layer 2.
- Cover with Cool Whip.