- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 stick (8 oz) butter
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place ingredients in food processor; mix until it forms a ball.
- Oil or grease container.
- Spread dough in a thin layer on the bottom of the container by hand (and up the sides if using pie pan).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until it just begins to brown. Set aside to cool.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Mix ingredients together and spread over crust. (Granny’s note: This is more than is needed for pie pan, but adequate for 7×11-inch dish.)
- 1 package (2 cups) Instant Chocolate Pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1 to 2 cups Cool Whip
- Pour or spoon pudding over layer 2.
- Cover with Cool Whip.