(Granny’s Note: Serve over rice, generally a side with barbecue/pulled pork)
- 1 pork heart (or 1/2 lb ground beef or liver)
- 1 pork liver (or 1/2 lb ground beef)
- 1 small pig head (or 8 lbs Boston butt)
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 3 lbs onion
- 48 ounces catsup
- 10 ounces Heinz 57 sauce
- 10 ounces A1 steak sauce
- 2-1/2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook liver, heart, and head/Boston butt until very done (if bone, falls off bone).
- Save 3 cups of juices/drippings.
- Grind pork, potatoes, and onion together. Mix with ground beef.
- Mix all ingredients together and cook slowly until onions and potatoes are done.