- 1 pound 80/20 ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely diced or minced
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated or shaker
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more if you like ’em spicy)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or regular salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix all ingredients well. Form roughly 1-inch balls, and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until done.
(Source: Meatball Nirvana by lovestohost, https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/213742/meatball-nirvana/)