Easy to make and requires only a few ingredients, but it is very good. If you’re only feeding yourself, you should probably cut the ingredients in half. Depending on your stove, this should only take about 20 to 30 minutes to make.
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 2 jars (24 ounces each) Prego Garden Chunky Combo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Optional: 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon Cheyenne pepper flakes
- In a large pot, cook noodles according to directions on package. (I add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and around 1 tablespoon of salt to the water for my noodles.)
- Place onion, ground beef, salt, and pepper into a medium to large skillet. Cook (and scramble) until beef is done. Drain.
- Add beef and onions back to skillet along with sauce and optional seasonings. Heat until bubbling.
- Serve sauce over noodles.
I recommend that leftovers be stored together–otherwise, the noodles will clump. When you reheat, add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of water.