- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 1 package (1 ounce) onion soup mix
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 10.5 ounces (1 can) cream of chicken soup
- 1 package (1 ounce) dry pork gravy mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups and 3 tablespoons water, separated
- In your slow-cooker, whisk together onion soup mix, bullion, 2 cups water, soup, and gravy mix.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with garlic powder.
- Place them in a single layer in the slow-cooker and cover with gravy; cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Move pork chops to one side of the slow cooker. Add cornstarch and water to gravy, and whisk together. Spread pork chops into single layer again.
- Change slow-cooker to high; cook for 30 minutes.
(Derived from: https://www.thecountrycook.net/slow-cooker-pork-chops/)