(Note: Contains raw eggs)
- 3 sticks butter (or margarine)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 to 5 bananas, sliced
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup coconut
- 12 or 16 oz Cool Whip
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine 1 stick butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press into 9×13-inch baking dish or pan. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, remaining butter, and powdered sugar for no less than 15 minutes. Spread over crust.
- Place sliced bananas on top of filling.
- Sprinkle pineapple, coconut, and pecans over bananas.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 12 hours.
(Granny’s Notes: Is very rich and good. Another recipe varied slightly. It did not use coconut. And put nuts on top of Cool Whip. Also sprinkled drained and chopped Maraschino cherries on top of Cool Whip. I used to make this occasionally but note… it has raw eggs in it.)