- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 stick (8 oz) butter
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place ingredients in food processor; mix until it forms a ball.
- Oil or grease container.
- Spread dough in a thin layer on the bottom of the container by hand (and up the sides if using pie pan).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until it just begins to brown. Set aside to cool.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Mix ingredients together and spread over crust. (Granny’s note: This is more than is needed for pie pan, but adequate for 7×11-inch dish.)
- 1-1/4 cups Lemon Pie Filling Mix or
- 2/3 cup Country Time Lemonade Mix
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Dash/Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups and 1/2 cup water, divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- A few drops yellow food coloring
- 1 to 2 cups Cool Whip
- In a heavy saucepan, combine 1/2 cup water, Lemonade mix, cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add rest of water.
- Cook over medium heat 4 or 5 minutes, stirring constantly until thick.
- Stir in butter and food coloring.
- Let cool slightly; pour over Layer 2.
- Cover with Cool Whip.