(Granny’s Note: Bananas would work also, or pineapple tidbits.)
- 1 box vanilla wafers (Granny’s Note: Will not take a full box.)
- 3.4 oz box instant cheesecake pudding mis
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz container Cool-Whip
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, mix pudding, milk, and sour cream with a whisk or spoon.
- Add Cool-Whip and mix well.
- In a 9×13-inch glass dish or a large, deep bowl, place a single layer of vanilla wafers.
- Place half the strawberries on top of wafers.
- Spread half the pudding mixture on top of strawberries.
- Crumble some wafers on top.
- Just for “pretty”, place one whole strawberry on each serving.