(Granny’s Note: I usually make with yellow crookneck, but zucchini would be good.)
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage (such as Jimmy Dean), browned and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 to 4 cups squash, boiled and drained
- 2 eggs
- Mix all ingredients except eggs.
- Beat eggs and fold into mixture.
- Pour into baking dish sprayed with Pam or greased.
- Bake 325 F for 25 to 30 minutes.