- 2 cups coarsely crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons and 3/4 cup granulated sugar, separated
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 6 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pretzels, 2 tablespoons sugar, and margarine. Press into 9×13-inch pan.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over crust and refrigerate.
- Mix gelatin and boiling water; stir until dissolved. Stir in frozen berries.
- Let partially set, then spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill until completely set.
(Source: Anna Aughenbaugh)