- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 cups chicken, cooked
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Combine stock, chicken, and carrots in pot on medium-high heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix Bisquick, milk, and cheese to create dough.
- Once pot reaches slow boil, reduce heat to medium. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons into stock mixture.
- Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 more minutes.
(There is nothing identifying about this recipe per se, but it references “Easy Chicken Stock”.)