- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 12 cups chopped turkey
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups catsup
- 1 cup vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- Melt butter and saute onion in pot on medium-high heat.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
(Granny has this listed as a sandwich filling, but it could also be eaten like pulled pork in my opinion. It also requires some cooking, so it doesn’t really fit the pattern of the others–mix, serve.)