(Granny’s Note: Excellent!)
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 small onion
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can tomato soup (no size given)
- 1 can tomato paste (no size given)
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chop onion and celery, and cook in a small amount of oil for about 10 minutes.
- Add hamburger, and cook until brown.
- Add tomato soup, tomato paste, mushroom soup, and salt and pepper (or other spices if desired; a small amount of water may be added if necessary).
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Put over spaghetti which has been cooked in salted water until tender.
(Source: Mrs. Hazel S. Fickling, Blackville, SC)