- 8 oz refrigerated or frozen Italian-seasoned or other meatballs, cooked
- 1 (qty) 15 oz can Del Monte Sweet Peas, drained
- 1 (qty) 14.5 oz can Del Monte Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano
- 1 (qty) 14.5 oz can beef broth
- Optional: Fresh basil leaves
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Optional: Garnish with basil.
(This recipe appears to be from Del Monte based on the product placement.)