- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 lb chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, halved
- 10-3/4 oz can or Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Stir soup, water, onion powder, black pepper, and rice in skillet, and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- Stir in vegetables. Return chicken to skillet. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
(This appears to come from Campbell’s as its product is called out and the top-left corner of a Campbell’s soup can is visible from the clipping.)