- 1/2 pound bulk sausage
- 1 can pre-made pizza dough
- 8 mozzarella sticks (low moisture)
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Italian Seasoning dry mix
- Parmesan cheese
- Brown and drain sausage. (When scrambling, the pieces should be pretty small to prevent breaking the dough later. If not using Italian sausage, you may want to also add some Italian seasoning during this step.)
- Remove pizza dough from can, and cut into 8 equal pieces. Stretch or roll each piece to make them a little wider.
- Spoon a small amount of sausage along the length in the center of each piece of pizza dough. Wrap the pizza dough around the sausage then press down against the dough to create a somewhat flattened tube.
- For each piece of dough, wrap the dough in a spiral motion around a mozzarella stick, making sure the entire mozzarella stick is enclosed in the dough. (The seam of the dough should be facing the mozzarella stick.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the sticks on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Egg wash each stick with a brush.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese over the top of each stick.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with marinara for dipping.
(Derived from: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdtDmdnE/)