- 1 small package pepperoni
- 1 can pre-made pizza dough
- 8 mozzarella sticks (low moisture)
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Italian Seasoning dry mix
- Parmesan cheese
- Remove pizza dough from can, and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Place 7 to 10 slices of pepperoni on each piece of pizza dough.
- For each piece of dough, wrap the dough in a spiral motion around a mozzarella stick, making sure the entire mozzarella stick is enclosed in the dough. (Pepperoni side should be facing the mozzarella stick.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the sticks on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Egg wash each stick with a brush.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese over the top of each stick.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with marinara for dipping.